Thursday, January 27, 2011

What is Dining Out?

Dining out is a traditional, formal event after completion/graduation of COT and there's another one after JASCO. I did not attend. I had zero interest in flying to Alabama on my own dime. Top Gun said there were some spouses there and all he remembers of the events was that there was a luncheon for spouses one day. Not very helpful huh? He didn't really pay attention to what the events were. Sorry, I can't be of more help. I remember receiving emails and letters in the mail inviting me to COT graduation so look out for those and it should give you more information as to what will happen the week leading up to graduation. I do remember Top Gun giving them my email address right when he arrived at COT so they could contact me with information about graduation weeks' festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment